Terms and Conditions
- Reservations: A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is
required with every booking. If you later need to cancel the event, the deposit may be applied to another
- Payment: Payment in full is required at least two weeks in
advance of the event. At that time, the payment is non-refundable, as we have reserved that booking time
specifically for your event and may have had to decline other bookings.
- Weather: If inclement weather prevents us from arriving at
your event, we will reschedule or provide a full refund. If the weather after we arrive prevents us from
continuing, the event is considered complete.
- Petting zoo requirements:
- The size of the area we need depends on what animals we bring with us. The smallest area would be
12 feet by 12 feet - enough to accommodate one of our pens.
- If we will not have access to fresh water on site, please let us know when making your booking so
that we can bring our own.
- It is also very helpful if there is a shaded area so that the animals are not in full sun, although
we will bring our own cover as well.
- We prefer to set up our pens on a grassed area. If this will not be available, please let us
know at the time of booking so that we can make suitable arrangements. Also please ensure that
the area has not been treated with weedkillers, fertilizers or pesticides in the previous 2 weeks.
- In very hot weather we do not run rides between 12 noon and 5.00 p.m. unless we can make special
- We are responsible for the removal and disposal of any and all wastes created by the animals.
- We will arrive at your event prior to the scheduled time to allow us to set-up our pens and arrange
water for the animals.
- Make sure that the children speak quietly and move slowly when they are around the animals, as
sudden movements and loud sounds may startle them.
- Please don't let anyone feed any of our animals unless we are with them. Too many treats
makes fat animals!
- Do not allow any boisterous games close to the animal pen areas or children with balls and
sticks. Harmless children's' games can be very threatening to animals, particularly as they are
already in what is to them a strange place.
- The maximum weight for any child on our rides is 75 lbs. Children must also be at least 3
years old. Please observe this rule as it is for your children's safety as well as that of our
- If you are also having a party that involves water, please note that children and their bathing
suits must be dry before going on the rides.
- Please keep all dogs away from the area containing our animals throughout the time
we are on your premises. Although our animals are familiar with our own dogs, they will be very
upset if a strange dog appears nearby. Please make sure that your guests also understand that
dogs are not to be allowed at the event.
Back to Top